The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® is made possible by our incredible volunteers. These passionate individuals go beyond simply supporting our cause; they get out there and make this important fundraising event a success. Our volunteers truly are More Than Pink™.
Join us as a volunteer for Race for the Cure®! Show your passion for the breast cancer cause and take action. Prove that you too are More Than Pink™.
We welcome any and all fun-loving, enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable individuals who are willing to contribute to the success of this important event.
By volunteering, you’ll help make your local event a success, which in turn will help Komen fund breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment. Not only will you make an impact in the fight against breast cancer, you will also have fun, feel rewarded and meet some truly incredible people—survivors, family members, allies and more, all of whom have been impacted by this devastating disease.
We are currently accepting volunteers for the 2018 Race for the Cure®.
We need volunteers for two main tasks:
- Helping with pre-race planning, organization and marketing in the months leading up to Race.
- Working with organizers and other volunteers on Race day to provide the best experience to our participants.
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/QtiHYoD
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.